You’re not an IT expert.
You should be able to focus on running your business without worrying about your network failing and downtime bringing production to a crawl.
CEN Associates solves all immediate problems quickly, and we also extensively maintain equipment to eliminate future problems before they happen. We offer a full range of managed services, including:
- 24/7 help desk: we’re always there for you, ready to answer support calls at any hour of the day. Most MSPs will take a message, sure, but who knows when they’ll get back to you. We give you the power of deciding when we will talk about your IT needs
- Spam filtering: keep malware-stuffed messages out of your company’s inbox so no one opens the wrong email attachment and accidently infects your network with a virus
- Around the clock monitoring: sometimes viruses slip though filters and firewalls. We know how to spot suspicious activity that indicates a virus may be present, in which case we investigate and quarantine any threats found
- Cloud migration: allow your employees to work together off-site, and protect yourself from on-site disasters
- Mobile device security: when you switch over to the cloud, your staff will be able to work on projects together from anywhere with an internet connection. But because of the sketchy nature of public Wi-Fi, you’ll need adequate protection to keep out unauthorized access when team members are working from some coffee shop or other shared connection
- Expert consulting: as your business grows, your tech infrastructure will have to adapt to the extra workload. We will be there every step of the way to help you plot out your next IT moves. You’ll know how much of your future budget you should expect to carve out for IT, and we’ll keep you up to date on the latest developments in technology that will make your business more efficient
Our quick response times and ongoing proactive measures will provide you with fewer instances of downtime than what you’re likely getting with your current solution. Less downtime means your workers will be able to actually get work done instead of waiting around for equipment to get fixed.